Welcome to Saint Oran Speaks

My photo
Saint Oran Speaks is a blog of messages channeled through M. E. Jones from Saint Oran, the Druid of the Hebrides. After a long rest on an ancient island, he has returned with messages from spirit. Thank you for bearing witness to the unfolding . . . NEW content on the way!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring has arrived

Hello my friends,

So many starts and stops.
I have been growing, living, trusting, running. . .

November 2009 I made it to Iona. Three busses, two ferries, and a mile walk in the dark to my deserted but lovely hostel. I spent four days on the island, in driving rain, surrounded by my thoughts. The silence, the relentless amounts of peace that such a level of silence can bring. I got to spend some time in Saint Oran's Chapel, and I'll never forget that time of communion. I'll upload some pics in my upcoming posts.

Also, in the month of November, my father died. It's a long story. He was dying as I sat in Saint Oran's Chapel, unbeknownst to me. I said prayers for my father, and my family, on both sides of the divide. I was not able to be with my father when he left this earth, but I did spend time with in on Iona. I am so grateful for that.

More to come.

No comments: