Welcome to Saint Oran Speaks

My photo
Saint Oran Speaks is a blog of messages channeled through M. E. Jones from Saint Oran, the Druid of the Hebrides. After a long rest on an ancient island, he has returned with messages from spirit. Thank you for bearing witness to the unfolding . . . NEW content on the way!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kosovo Dance Dance Party Party

Last night I had a wild dance party-- by myself, in my tiny living room. I danced for nearly three hours, non-stop (at the same time, Kosovo was breaking away from Serbia, to become the newest country on the planet-- I think I was dancing for them, too).


(image borrowed from the Telegraph.co.uk)




Anyway, I fogged up my own windows (that’s how small my living room is) I danced for one of my house plants, who I will call... Dean. He sits next to my desk and stares at me. One of Dean’s plant fronds does seem to be looking at me. Instead of growing toward the nearest window, to receive light energy, Dean leans and twists toward my face and my computer screen, like a standardized test monitor. I can’t use the mouse for my computer without touching a frond-- like hands gently grazing while reaching for something across the table.


So last night, after listening to “Starting Over,” the John Lennon song from the Double Fantasy album, I just couldn’t stop. I couldn’t stop moving, singing, dancing. I felt like I had not moved that freely since I was a kid. So I got down to some 70s Chic, and Queen, and David Bowie. I got glam with T. Rex and Roxy Music and a little Earth Wind and Fire. I even fired up some Gogol Bordello and got my Eastern European jam on! It was all kinda ridiculous, dancing alone with Dean, the wall flower. But it felt great, and I’ll do it again. Soon.

Sometimes the energy gets clogged. Sometimes you’ve got to refresh the emotional tentacles. Sometimes you’ve got to channel a living legend called Verdine White, and play air bass like a bad ass. Just wanted to share with you that it’s not all serious and profound what’s going on here. I’m the human channel-- emphasis on human. . .

No comments: