Welcome to Saint Oran Speaks

My photo
Saint Oran Speaks is a blog of messages channeled through M. E. Jones from Saint Oran, the Druid of the Hebrides. After a long rest on an ancient island, he has returned with messages from spirit. Thank you for bearing witness to the unfolding . . . NEW content on the way!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

St. Oran returns

Hello . . . It's been a while. Time to pick up the pen again, and commune with the knowable unknown. Soon. A lot of things have changed in my life-- and now I am working my way back to Iona, the messages, and being honest about being a witch, a seer, and a knower. Working a zine series focusing on alt. spiritualities. Soon, the zine will help revive this blog. In the meantime, I hope you will consider reading some of the entries here. Maybe play a little game-- see how the readings coincide with events that have come to pass. Talk soon, Marya

No comments: