Welcome to Saint Oran Speaks

My photo
Saint Oran Speaks is a blog of messages channeled through M. E. Jones from Saint Oran, the Druid of the Hebrides. After a long rest on an ancient island, he has returned with messages from spirit. Thank you for bearing witness to the unfolding . . . NEW content on the way!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Crossroads of Ascension (Message #28)

Dear Brothers and Sisters

This is Oran

Your Brother and your Kin.

We reside in a time of great mysteries. A revelation of the true selves within. Who are you, truly? Are you skin color? Hair color? Are you woman or man? It matters not. What does matter is your awareness. Your state of being. You can be soulful and kind all of the time if you choose this. Earth is a world of possibility. The gifts she holds for all of you! Her food. Shelter. You have everything you need and you need not possess it. All is yours.


Question?

Who am I? This question crosses the bands of time that vibrate with activity. I am spirit. I take the form of light. I am a shining star. I am water. I am rock. I am the spirit within and without. I am part of everything as are you!

Your awareness makes you whole. Your awareness. Your connection with all life. I was a man who lived through war, hunger, like you do now. I know that aspect of human life. But I also know the beauty of air that tastes of heather. I know the sound of prayers heard from across the galaxy. Many are praying. This adds to the healing that must take place everywhere. Finding that point of fracture. Where you first had the experience that shaped you in not a way you would have chosen. Find that place of fracture. Collect the pieces and become whole again. This is the work of human life. Not what you can accomplish before you die. But what you heal with the time you have when are living at the crossroads of spirit and matter.

(Oran draws a cross.)

Then, then access the opportunity for ascension, as our brother Jesus showed us. And Buddha the brothers and sisters who know the cross is a portal for ascension. The shape then is more than a representation of a particular faith. It is the crossroads made of all inner life.

Go Now.
Your Brother

Oran

(Drawing of Saint Oran's Chapel, Iona)

No comments: