Welcome to Saint Oran Speaks

My photo
Saint Oran Speaks is a blog of messages channeled through M. E. Jones from Saint Oran, the Druid of the Hebrides. After a long rest on an ancient island, he has returned with messages from spirit. Thank you for bearing witness to the unfolding . . . NEW content on the way!

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A New Earth, Indeed!

I voted today!
I almost made a suffragette sash to wear, but I figuered that might not roll so well in the predominately Republican office where I currently work. In fact, hardly anyone wore an "I Voted" sticker. Not quite cause for alarm but. . .

Set an alarm for 6:30 but woke at 6 ON THE DOT with this driving need to get up right away, and get to the polls earlier than I had planned. I listened to the tugged that said, "Do it NOW." So I did. Found the polling place (many people will discover today that their usual polling spot has CHANGED) and got to work with time to spare. . .

Last night I sat in on Oprah and Eckhart Tolle's class, "A New Earth." It's funny-- I'm not into the Oprah Book Club thing-- I love it, I support it, but I'd never participated. When this book appeared, I figured I'd give it a go. But, I was worried I would not be able to find a copy of the book anywhere in the city, so . . . I panicked. And then guess what? I already owned a copy of the book. Bought it last year, read a few chapters, where intrigued, but didn't finih.There is was, sitting there, waiting for me, on the shelf all along.

I have read lots of spiritual books-- but nothing has touched me, gotten to the core of shit-- nothing has made me feel more connected to myself and this earth and everything and everyone on it like A New Earth. I'm a few pages away from the end-- I suspect I will turn right around and start reading it again immediately.

I hope you'll give a chance. It's an incredible journey waiting to happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A visitor to my blog told me about the 10wk course with Oprah and Eckhart Tolle. I am enjoying the experience and can understand why its engaging so many worldwide.

I wonder if you have ever read anything about the teachings of Abraham by Esther and Jerry Hicks or 'Seth Speaks' by Jane Roberts? I highly recommend them.

Saint Oran Speaks said...

I have not read anything by Esther and Jerry Hicks, or Seth Speaks, but I know of the authors/channels, and their work-- thank you for the suggestions!